Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midliners - state of the game, a good read

Go down

Midliners - state of the game, a good read Empty Midliners - state of the game, a good read

Post  jeunfb Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:46 pm

The Facilitators.

As a Mesmer player, yes, my team crams lots of stuff on me. Guilt this, diversion that, Shame another one and shatter the target. Most of the time, I have to tab through and find an opportune moment to cast something disruptive on an enemy, some people think I am good at it, I think I should do better. Another thing that midliners tend to forget about themselves, is that have to stay alive, so you are the target as warriors drop in for a visit, and they will take you down if you are disruptive enough. Most midliners don't know how to kite, and stay for too long in one place. As a mesmer, you cast one skill, you move, and while you do that you tab to find another target, and then you cast another. My eyes are constantly on the compass and I also look at the game dynamics with the movement of the enemy characters on the screen.

There is much more to learn for me, but, hopefully, I will be bale to play a little better. http://www.theamazonbasin.com/gw/forums/index.php?showtopic=8248
jeunfb
jeunfb

Back to top Go down