Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gimme your thoughts and Ideas!, A/x + D/A Spike Duo

Go down

Gimme your thoughts and Ideas!, A/x + D/A Spike Duo Empty Gimme your thoughts and Ideas!, A/x + D/A Spike Duo

Post  saeimc Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:22 am

I need some builds for the above.

A/X, Beguiling Haze (E), x,x,x,x,x,x, Res Sig.
D/A, Avatar of Grenth (E),x,x,x,x,x,x, Res Sig. (needs to teleport can use Return to get to the Beguiler)

This is for a duo telespike for HA or GvG play.

I'm really clueless when it comes to Assassins AND Dervishes, as I have never played either. While I could spend hours and hours looking through all the skills and finding some good combo's, I'm sure we have a wealth of talent here that can help me out!

For HA, the full build looks like this:

Ra/Me, Broad Head Arrow (E), Interupts, Blackout, Poison, Res Sig
Ne/El, Spoil Victor (E), Melee Shutdown/Hexes, GoLE, Ward Foes, Res Sig
Mo/Me, WoH, Infuse, Seed, stuff.
Mo/Me, Restore Conditions, Gift of Health, Shielding Hands, stuff.

The ranger can be tweaked a bit. The necro could be replaced. I considered an old fashioned SS warder but I think that characters day is over.

We were running this last night, seeking those final few points of fame for Pax. The telespike + offmonk Blind is lethal in straight up 1v1 fights. We were using 2x Sin's tho, which works okay-ish, but leaves us a bit vulnerable. I think 1 sin + 1 Grenthy may do the trick better.

Share your thoughts and ideas! http://www.theamazonbasin.com/gw/forums/index.php?showtopic=7447
saeimc
saeimc

Back to top Go down