Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First of it's kind GvG Capture :), During Match Voice, Commentary, all sync with the video!

Go down

First of it's kind GvG Capture :), During Match Voice, Commentary, all sync with the video! Empty First of it's kind GvG Capture :), During Match Voice, Commentary, all sync with the video!

Post  saeimc Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:24 am

Thanks to GWVersus.com, they have done a wonderful job of introducing a new kind of video that includes sync communication of a GvG battle with the video of the match played, followed by an analytical commentary of the goods and bads of the match. This seems to be an extremely popular video that has gotten high reviews on lots of different sites already.

A little background: DiRe is the guild I have been playing with for my GvG side of GW. GWVersus is known for its wonderful capturing of GvG matches, and supplying the community with some Commentated matches. So, without further ado, I would like to thank the GWVersus staff, DiRe, FS, and everyone else involved along the way for making this possible, and especially Sadi She is the heart and soul of the site! Thanks guys Very Happy

***WARNING: This is an EXTREMELY Large file, 353MB***

"For those who can't get it to play, you'll likely need the XVid codec. It's bundled with the DivX player (caution: run Spybot and AdAware afterwards, as DivX likes to install stuff on your computer)." -snippit from Kate http://www.theamazonbasin.com/gw/forums/index.php?showtopic=7050
saeimc
saeimc

Back to top Go down