Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Basin GVG, and what the numbers look like

Go down

Basin GVG, and what the numbers look like Empty Basin GVG, and what the numbers look like

Post  saeimc Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:16 am

At times we feel as if we are seperate from each other in our many GLT's and basin guilds...but i did some number crunching...ok, so it isn't calculus...but hey...there are some numbers for you to look at and hopefully be proud of...

450 total games played by groups with AB tag except for Angry Businessman

283 wins
167 losses

6864 combined rating...lol...ok so the rating is not really accurate but I thought this was a great way to see that the basin has been, is, and will be involved in the ladder at many different points. I am not sure if this is total of all that are involved or if some may not be on the ladder yet...but I must say that we do play some GVG...and all the guilds have a positive win/loss ratio...considering some of the people we play against...this isn't as easy as you guys make it look...congrats to all of the basin for this accomplishment. May we move forward as one guild to continue to make the basin a great place to play...thanks Leadership team for supporting GVG in all the many formats that we desire...long live TPJ...lol http://www.theamazonbasin.com/gw/forums/index.php?showtopic=4193
saeimc
saeimc

Back to top Go down