Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do +% skill recharge/casting speed stack?

Go down

Do +% skill recharge/casting speed stack? Empty Do +% skill recharge/casting speed stack?

Post  sznnp Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:54 am

Just a quickie..

Do skill recharge and/or casting speed on different items stack with each other?

So if I have a Rod with 20% chance of faster recharge for Healing Prayers, will it stack with a Healing Ankh also with 20% chance to give me 40% chance of faster recharge?

I always get in a dilemma when picking my PvP items... Go for more energy, or a chance for faster recharge... Right now I'm looking at the Fi Boon Healer and wondering if it's more worth it to quicker cast spells or have an energy boost with less regen... Decisions, decisions... I'm not sure if there's some general guidelines to help in these kind of decisions between energy/regen/recharge speed/cast speed... It's an easy decision if you have many cheap slow recharging skills, but otherwise... http://www.theamazonbasin.com/gw/forums/index.php?showtopic=2428
sznnp
sznnp

Back to top Go down