Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do NOT play Silkroad - Important Facts You Should Know

Go down

Do NOT play Silkroad - Important Facts You Should Know Empty Do NOT play Silkroad - Important Facts You Should Know

Post  Sylhana Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:48 pm

BOTS: Yes, they allow bots to ruin the game. Lots of server traffic, very hard to login unless you spend $20.00/mth to buy a Premium Ticket to login.
Gold Farmers: They have gold farmers also that ruin the game and jam the damn servers all up so you can't login. They also ruin the in game economy by sky rocketing prices of elemtns & such.
Hackers/Scammers/Bugs/Exploits: They are every where, you can't trust hardly anybody on that game, specially turks. People will hack you with out thinking twice if they can. This game also has more bugs than the girl on the corner. I've been a victim of this once.
No Customer Support: There is absolutely NO customer support.If you're hacked,scammed,lost ANYTHING due to a bug on their end you're screwed. They will NOT replace anything or help you in ANY cirucmstance.
I've been a victim twice now due to all of the above. The first time my account was robbed was due to a bug on Silkroads website. They would not help me with anything, even posted on their site it was not their fault, but YOUR fault because they had a bug on their site allowing people to gain acces to your account. Now what kind of shit is that???
Second time I was hacked, still no support at all. They told me there is nothing they can do. All this company cares about is getting their money through the in game Item Mall, they also get money from the bot & gold farming companies.
This company is just nothing but a money hungary worthless pos. This game has real potential to possibly be the best mmorp out there but they refuse to fix things & have customer support. With that being said, pls do not waste your time on this game, thx. http://forum.mmosite.com/topics/105/200803/08/4218,1.html?time=1208227406
Sylhana
Sylhana

Back to top Go down