Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bandit Hunting Maps

Go down

Bandit Hunting Maps Empty Bandit Hunting Maps

Post  malan Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:42 pm

Lvl 1-10
Stay in Maple Island. Snails , shrooms ect.
Lvl 10-20
Slimes slimes slimes! Thats where slime tree comes in.
Lvl 20-25
Here I did pig beach. I was able to kill them in 1 DS
Lvl 25-30
I did Green Shrooms and Horny shrooms.
Lvl 30-35
I did wild boars here. They're nice exp but pretty costy.
Lvl 35-40
I would stick to Wild Boars at this point , but I got bored of just boars and boars and boars so I moved on to Cursed eyes since I could kill them in 2 Double Stabs.
Lvl 40-43
People recomend boars or Ant Tunnel 1-4 but I stuck at Cursed Eyes
Lvl 43-45
At this point I moved on to Fire boars since I was about to kill them in 1 SB. Also you can do White Leattys instead of Fire boars.
Lvl 45-50
Yes I went back to Cursed Eyes. I just liked those trees.
Lvl 50-55
Here I did Zlupins and Gollems to death. I was about to kill Zlupins in 1 SB and Gollems in 3 so I mixed it up so I wouldn't get tried.
Lvl 55-60
I did D4 with friends and solo D5 , I just found these to be profitable and nice exp. Also towards lvl 60 I found drakes meal to be VERY nice Exp(Once you can kill Cold Eyes in 1 hit). You can also move on to Cargos as they give awesome drops! Very Happy
Lvl 60-65
I've been doing Cargos , Fire drakes and Sanc 2. Sometimes I come back to D4 or Drakes meal. Sanc 2 is very nice exp. But you lose millions in no time.
Lvl 65-70
Sanc 2 , Sanc 2 and more Sanc 2. This became my home for a while and also a graveyard to those who couldnt make it past it.
Lvl 70-75
Hmm well I've stuck to Sanc 2. Hot sands is also very good Exp but I find it boring to hell so I rather not go there.

http://maple-story-hacks.com/guide-for-bandits.php
malan
malan

Back to top Go down