Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MapleStory iTCG card preview - Stone Golem

Go down

MapleStory iTCG card preview - Stone Golem Empty MapleStory iTCG card preview - Stone Golem

Post  jgrandin1 Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:26 am

Stone Golem
Stone Golem is a fantastic example of what makes a Warrior Monster. Great strength and powerful abilities make him a welcome addition to any deck that is dedicated to Warrior cards.

If you draw Stone Golem in the first few turns, you should be happy. Level up with it and Scout. Most Warrior decks will contain mostly Monsters, so chances are you will get a free card. I have had several games where I leveled up with Stone Golem only to reveal another one from the top of my deck… good times.

If you draw him after the third or fourth turn, you might want to consider waiting until you can get him into play. Stone Golem is an absolute beast on the table. His 40 Attack lets him destroy most other Monsters that are played before him. His 70 HP means that it will usually take several Monsters and/or character actions to take him down.

Stone Golem’s best part might be his “Relentless 40” ability. Relentless is a great way to attack your opponent while also cleaning up the board. If your opponent has no Monsters on the table, just attack him or her for 40 damage. Otherwise, attack a Monster to destroy it and do 40 damage to the opponent!

The fastest you can get Stone Golem into play is turn six. There are two ways to do it: Use Sherman as your character or level up with Grizzly. Both have an ability called Spawn X, which allows you to play any Monster up to your character level. Sherman, a Warrior, ensures that you can play strong Monsters every single turn. Grizzly is a Monster you can put into any deck, but since his Spawn X costs 50WWW I would advise putting it into a Warrior deck (Starblade is the other Warrior Character in set one).
http://ww2.wizards.com/maplestory/news.aspx?doc=news_stonegolem
jgrandin1
jgrandin1

Back to top Go down