Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Few Easy log-in tricks and guides

Go down

A Few Easy log-in tricks and guides Empty A Few Easy log-in tricks and guides

Post  pyuyd Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:16 am

First, let me say i've just joined and this is my first post so Hi all!
I play SilkRoad for a long time and i've learned a couple of tricks on how to log-in easily without getting the annoying Can't log-in due to server traffic!

1.First Trick:
Open SilkRoad and get to the image verification code, enter the code and let the game disconnect you.Then, open SilkRoad again, but when u press confirm at the image code, very quickly press the windows button (that's the button which minimizes your client [between ctrl and alt])
Wait a few seconds....and go back to ur client.......TA-DA You're at the character creation page!
NOTE:A friend of mine told me this trick and he says that it works for him every single time, but it takes 3-4 shots to work for me.So, if it doesn't work on the first time, don't be discouraged, try again!

2.Second Trick:
Open SilkRoad and get to the image code, write down the code but don't press confirm!
Press ctrl+alt+del and on the task manager go to New task and open a second SilkRoad client.
On the second client press start until you get to the image code.DON'T put the code, just quickly switch back to your first client and press confirm.
This works on 80% of the cases, but people with higher internet speed have more chances to log-in with this trick.

3.Clientless Bot
I saw and downloaded a cracked Clientless Bot (it was clean from keyloggers) and it actually worked!
I still wonder how on earth does it bypass the image code, but the Bot really works!I don't know if i'm allowed to post links, so maybe i'll edit my post later if it's allowed.
The Clientless Bot is excellent for gold farming since you can run like 8 bots simultaneously.

4.Another Trick
When i click start game (before the image code appears) i quickly press the button between the right ctrl and right alt (it's supposed to minimize the client but it doesn't) the image code appears instantly!
I don't know why is that or what that button is used for, but it works sometimes!
NOTE:I checked this and it doesn't work all the time!But when it works it makes the image code appear just after the first start!

I hope i helped u guys!

P.S. I'm looking for a guild to join at the new Zues server, so please tell me if someone has his guild there
http://www.ogpal.com/news/silkload/2007/05/29/158.html
pyuyd
pyuyd

Back to top Go down