Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoW Leveling Guide 60-70

Go down

WoW Leveling Guide 60-70 Empty WoW Leveling Guide 60-70

Post  bcpnu Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:55 am

The following is a leveling guide from level 60 to 70, it is not complete yet but should be very helpful already. It untilizes the CT_Mod to map out all the quests that are being done for each area as you level from 60-70 in the Outlands. The mod can be found here:

CT Core
CT MapMod

The Map File (you need this): QuestMap

To use the quest map just download CT_Mod and place it in your World of Warcraft directory in the Interface/Addons folder. Next follow these instructions to use the CT_MapMod.lua (extract the zip first) file that will show you every quest that has been done in that area as you gonna level up and where to find and do them. The first map area (completed) is not as detailed as the second (still in-progress).

Green Markers = Pick all quests up at these locations.

Gray Markers = 1st set of quests to do.

Blue Markers = 2nd set of quests to do.

Red Markers = 3rd set of quests to do.

White Markers = 4th set of quests to do.

Red Cross Markers = 5th set of quests to do.

Green Markers in the upper left side of the map indicate the next zone to go to.

In some of the later zones there are rather lengthy quest chains. Do to the lack of other quests to do with those chains and the lack of available markers in the CT_MapMod addon, I will be listing the order of the parts of these chains as such.

Quest chain 1.
Quest name "Into the Darkness"

This quest would be listed as "Into the Darkness (Chain A) A1"

All following parts of the quest chain would be designated as "Quest name A2", "Quest name A3" etc.

Quest chain 2.
Quest name "Into the Void"

This quest would be listed as "Into the Void (Chain B) B1"

All following parts of the quest chain would be designated as "Quest name B2", "Quest name B3" etc.

etc.

When you open your map you will see a dropdown menu at the top right of the screen showing what markers you have turned on for display. I suggest you turn off all markers but the quest line you are working on since some of the quests in my guide from different laps around the same area have a tendency to overlap each other sometimes, making it impossible to see some of the markers. The order that the markers appear in the dropdown menu are the same as the order I marked the quests in. For example:

The first option is the gray markers.... quests line 1.

The second is blue markers... quests line 2. And so on and so forth.

Generally by the time you have completed all the quests I have listed it is time to go to the next zone. If not then just do some instances to finish off your level, or grind it. Place the CT_MapMod.lua file in your wow directory using the following directions.

Right-click the World of Warcraft icon on your desktop

Click on properties

Click on Find Target (this will take you to the directory you installed WoW to.)

Open the WTF folder

Open the "Your account name" folder

Open the SavedVariables folder

Paste the CT_MapMod.lua file you downloaded into this folder.

Start up WoW.

When you get to Hellfire open up your map and you should see all the quests I have listed. If the notes do not show up click on the "Create Note on Player" button at the top of the map. A window will pop up, just click Ok and all my map notes should show up.

If you have any problems with my guide please let me know and I will try to fix them any way I can. I will be updating my post here each time I leave a zone... and reposting the new .lua file with all my new Quest Maps. Please let me know what you think of my guide and if you find my guide to be very useful click the bio-hazard link next to the "Quote" button and report this post for sticky so everyone can continue to use it.

Also as a side note. I took up alliance with the Scryers. So this is the line of quests I will be doing if they have any. For those of you who are PVP oriented you need to pick up the Scryers alliance after the boss of Shattrath has his pet show you around. For those of you who are PVE oriented pick up alliance with the others (don't remember the name.)

Good luck, and if you make a mistake and pick up the wrong alliance (like me) then you can just do a certain quest over and over again to gain rep with the other faction.

Current levels covered by Map Quest Leveling Guide: 61-66 and 40% away from 67.
http://www.grinding-guide.com/WoW-Leveling-Guide-60-70
bcpnu
bcpnu

Back to top Go down

WoW Leveling Guide 60-70 Empty Re: WoW Leveling Guide 60-70

Post  map Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:57 am

To use the quest map just download CT_Mod and place it in your World of Warcraft directory in the Interface/Addons folder. Next follow these instructions to use the CT_MapMod.lua (extract the zip first) file that will show you every quest that has been done in that area as you gonna level up and where to find and do them. The first map area (completed) is not as detailed as the second (still in-progress).

map

Back to top Go down