Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Playing By The Numbers

Go down

Playing By The Numbers Empty Playing By The Numbers

Post  btdxcl Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:54 am

I have here a few formulas that are used to figure out many of a Warriors stats. I've checked on these to see if they work and so far these have. Others that I've tried have not worked and I am trying to get the correct formulas.

Attack Power: (Character level x 3) + (Strength x 2 – 20)= Attack Power

14 attack power equals 1 damage per second

Armor: Armor Items + (Agility x 2)= Armor

Damage reduction is capped at 75%

Defense: 1 defense skill equals 0.04% to parry, dodge, and block.

Reduces the chance to be hit with a critical by 0.04% for each point of defense.

Each point of defense will decrease the chance of being hit by a crushing blow by 2%. Any creature 3 levels above the characters level can land a crushing blow. Minimum chance is 15%

Block: shield block value + (Strength/22)= Damage blocked

Dual Wield: +24% chance to miss. 50% less damage on off-hand weapon. Talents can increase that to 62.5% of the off-hand weapons damage.

Instant Melee Attacks: weapon damage range + attack power x a fixed number for weapon type.

Two-Hand weapon= 3.3
Daggers= 1.7

All others= 2.4 Normal weapon attacks are not affected only Whirlwind, Mortal Strike, and Overpower. It was changed to the fixed number from weapon speed as slower weapons did a lot more damage. Now they are more even.
http://www.marsgamer.com/freeguides/warrior_guide.html
btdxcl
btdxcl

Back to top Go down

Playing By The Numbers Empty Re: Playing By The Numbers

Post  land Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:21 am

Each point of defense will decrease the chance of being hit by a crushing blow by 2%. Any creature 3 levels above the characters level can land a crushing blow. Minimum chance is 15%

land

Back to top Go down

Post  figure Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:22 am

I have here a few formulas that are used to figure out many of a Warriors stats. I've checked on these to see if they work and so far these have. Others that I've tried have not worked and I am trying to get the correct formulas.

figure

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down