Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now thats the way to do things.

Go down

Now thats the way to do things. Empty Now thats the way to do things.

Post  yhcbty Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:49 am

Yesterday I commented about having a low level sword and having a difficult time trying to drop mobs in the low to mid 40s. I forgot about a nice 2H sword at my current level. I met up with my questing partner, and we finished the quest in a matter of a 10 minutes. She healed and I wield, good XP, lots of cash and mageweave. Went back to BB to drop the quest, got some decent XP for it and decent mail tunic to sell on the AH.

I've been playing this game since Oct of last year, and I'm still learning, and for that matter forgetting stuff. I used to be complacent about my armor and weapons, until its too late and I realize as I'm taking my last breath that I'm woefully underpowered. The night before was a good example. My armor is up to date, and I have decent weapons, except for the 1H sword, which I sold last night. Now to find a new one. http://www.worldofwar.net/forums/blogs/viewblog.php?userid=341481&entry=211
yhcbty
yhcbty

Back to top Go down