Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Things that make you go DING

Go down

Things that make you go DING Empty Things that make you go DING

Post  yhcbty Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:10 am

havent gotten to play for a few days, but here is my take on this lovely talkshow piece....

i am almost totally and purely a quester... i try to do them all, unfortunately i am also almost purely a soloist, which has hit me with a snag over the last couple of weeks. Now i have found over half of my quest log is full of quests that need groups... and even on the off time i decide "ok lets find a partner in crime"... i find it very very hard to find someone, especially i am 30 levels above my next guildmate... ugh...

Unlike some, i LIVE for the "collect 30 of this obscure horn that seems to fall off at a rate of 5 percent and return to me" quests, as it tricks my mind into thinking "hey.. its a quest.. you GOTTA do a quest" and it makes me grind at a very good pace with little distraction, and with them being located in outland, i get to find out all the new monstors out there too, and let my piggy gore the whole damn lot of them Smile

i do BG if there is a decent reward i want from the quartermasters, and i can count the number of instances i have done on one FINGER, but the storylines of the quests and the trekking to go do said quests keeps me coming back for more. http://www.worldofwar.net/forums/blogs/viewblog.php?userid=249278&entry=417
yhcbty
yhcbty

Back to top Go down