Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

training tips.

Go down

training tips. Empty training tips.

Post  vmvznv Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:44 am

training tips. these are by no means an exhaustive guide nor do you HAVE to follow it word for word. these are all suggestions for training spots and it will vary for each bandit due to his or her equips and resources. Noone will be able to tell you wether a training spot will be good for you or not, this is just a list of places you need to explore and try out for you to receive the best EXP for your level)

level 1-10- snail hunting ground1. this is really the only time when your only option is one map. the other maps have red snails that are a waste of time. this map has the most green snails =]

level 11-20- 1 screen left of kerning, kill orange mushrooms. or kill green slimes near ellinia. youll be able to OHKO them quickly with your lucky7 because you will be adding luk faster than normal theives. later on try pig beach. a garnier claw will be fine

level 20-30- jr sentinals, horned shrooms and undead shrooms, youll be spending several levels in the ant tunnel. party quest is usually too crowded to be an option. 100% dex a bathrobe (fruits will come later, for female theives) and equip the best claw for your level and dex, and 100% claw attack scroll that one. Youll use that till you use your fan.

level 30-40- jr sents, more ant tunnel, wild boar, try 2hko fire boar, leatty, or jr kitty

level 40-50- youll be throwing your last stars at evil eyes . once you can OHKO evil eyes with savage you might want to do that, as its more convenient in the cramped nests, though itll be more expensive. Youll see a huge growth in strength at this point. after evil eyes youll be doing OHKO curse eyes, fire boars, jr kitties, or leatties and after that youll do jr pepe and finally zombie lupins. in 10 levels your damage should double.

level 50-60- zombie lupins, sanc2(cold eyes for the exp, tauros for hunting, itll be REALLY expensive. dont attempt until you can OHKO cold eyes, and your HP is at around 1600-1700+ so you can use unagis in there without waste), 2hko jr yetis and later on 2hko hectors or zombies, try drakes meal table or 2hko hot sand once you can OHKO lorangs and cold eyes. before you can ohko cold eyes youre going to be in a bit of a levelling rut(no really good place to train) but just hang in there and ohko zombie lupins.

level 60-70- your options are pretty much anything at this point, but theyre affected mainly by wether or not you have a geta. i cant list all possible maps because they encompas just about every map in the game, except yeti and pepe, werewolf/lycan maps and sanc 3-4. after this level you should have a good feel for what kind of monsters you need to train from and you don't need my help to find out what monster you need, just keep in mind that you want your damage to be evenly divisible(by 1,2,or3) by the HP of the monster. if you still want pointers, ohko of jr yetis, 2hko of hectors and zombies, as well as ohko hot sand.

level 70-80- anywhere you want except bains, cerebes, etc... hot sand was the best exp for me early 7x, later and mid 7x i ohkoed jr yetis, nearing the end of 7x youll be on the verge of ohkoing hectors and zombies. yeti and pepe are decent exp for mid/high 7x but EXPENSIVE and can only be done by geta'ed bandits anyways.
also i found that if you jr yetis with a lower levelled partner(5x or so) that kill jr yetis a lot slower they can take the top while you slaughter jr yetis quickly at the bottom, and they can enjoy full spawn without having to move, and you can enjoy not having to climb that rope to fix the spawn.[subject to change because this assumes you still wield geta instead of the kandine]

level 80+ early 8x you may still jr yeti, otherwise ohko zombies for EVER. or yeti and pepe for more a combnation of training and hunting. [subject to change because this assumes you still wield geta instead of the dragon tail] http://www.onrpg.com/boards/96.html
vmvznv
vmvznv

Back to top Go down

training tips. Empty Re: training tips.

Post  EXPENSIV Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:03 am

level 70-80- anywhere you want except bains, cerebes, etc... hot sand was the best exp for me early 7x, later and mid 7x i ohkoed jr yetis, nearing the end of 7x youll be on the verge of ohkoing hectors and zombies. yeti and pepe are decent exp for mid/high 7x but EXPENSIVE and can only be done by geta'ed bandits anyways.

EXPENSIV

Back to top Go down

Post  yetis Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:03 am

i found that if you jr yetis with a lower levelled partner(5x or so) that kill jr yetis a lot slower they can take the top while you slaughter jr yetis quickly at the bottom, and they can enjoy full spawn without having to move, and you can enjoy not having to climb that rope to fix the spawn.[subject to change because this assumes you still wield geta instead of the kandine]

level 80+ early 8x you may still jr yeti, otherwise ohko zombies for EVER. or yeti and pepe for more a combnation of training and hunting.

yetis

Back to top Go down

Post  boars Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:03 am

level 40-50- youll be throwing your last stars at evil eyes . once you can OHKO evil eyes with savage you might want to do that, as its more convenient in the cramped nests, though itll be more expensive. Youll see a huge growth in strength at this point. after evil eyes youll be doing OHKO curse eyes, fire boars, jr kitties, or leatties and after that youll do jr pepe and finally zombie lupins. in 10 levels your damage should double.

boars

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down