Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prodigy's Monsters Weakness to Magic Study (Improved and Updated!)

Go down

Prodigy's Monsters Weakness to Magic Study (Improved and Updated!) Empty Prodigy's Monsters Weakness to Magic Study (Improved and Updated!)

Post  vmvznv Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:47 am

A lot of people wonder whether the monsters in OMS are weaker to the elements. These elements include Fire, Ice, Poisen, Lightning and holy. I have done a study on which element the most monsters are weak to.(OMS)

Lightning - 2 monsters
Fire - 15 monsters
Holy(cleric) - 17 monsters
Ice - 9
Poison - 1

Now here are the monsters that are weak to a specific element.

Fire:
Ice Sentinel
Ligator
Leatty
Jr.Grupin
Jr.Wraith
Jr.Pepe
Cold eye
Nependeath
Block Golem
Jr.Yeti
Grupin
White pang
Pepe
Yeti
Jr.Yeti(Transformed)
Klock
Opachu
Yeti & Pepe
Lycanthrope
Ghost Pirate
Death Teddy
Dual Ghost Pirate
Phantom Watch
Grim Phantom Watch
Zakum's Arm 4

Holy:
Dark Leatty
Jr.Wraith
Zombie Lupin
Dark Nependeath
Wraith
Malady
Dark Jr.Yeti
Coolie Zombie
Minor Zombie
Dark Stone Golem
Soul Teddy
Dark Pepe
Master Soul Teddy
Dark Yeti
Dark Jr.Yeti (Transformed)
Lucida
Dark Klock
Jr.Balrog
Dark Yeti & Pepe
Death Teddy
Master Death Teddy
Phantom Watch
Grim Phantom Watch
Crimson Balrog
Thanatos

Lightning:
Clang
Lorang
Spirit Viking
Gigantic Spirit Viking

Ice:
Fire Sentinel
Sentinel
Fire Boar
Jr.Cellion
Jr.Lioner
Red Drake
Buffoon
Deep Buffoon
Bain
Zakum's Arm Three

Poison
N/a

Damaged by Heal
Jr. Wraith
Chronos
Zombie Lupin
Platoon Chronos
Master Chronos
Wraith
Coolie Zombie
Minor Zombie
Soul Teddy
Master Soul Teddy
Klock
Death Teddy
Master Death Teddy
Phantom Watch
Grim Phantom Watch
Thanatos

All these monsters are in order by level (lowest first, highest last).

Please keep in mind that I excluded all monsters that had "none" for there most effective magic slot. The monsters I studied were all level 30+. Also remember that all this monster info., came from hidden-street ( I did the study).

And for the new players reading this post, this DOES NOT mean cleric is the best class, there is no best class. Also please new players DO NOT use this to determine your second job advancement choice, look at other guides, they have many factors that should contribute to your important choice. http://www.onrpg.com/boards/130.html
vmvznv
vmvznv

Back to top Go down

Prodigy's Monsters Weakness to Magic Study (Improved and Updated!) Empty Re: Prodigy's Monsters Weakness to Magic Study (Improved and Updated!)

Post  choice Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:00 am

Please keep in mind that I excluded all monsters that had "none" for there most effective magic slot. The monsters I studied were all level 30+. Also remember that all this monster info., came from hidden-street ( I did the study).

And for the new players reading this post, this DOES NOT mean cleric is the best class, there is no best class. Also please new players DO NOT use this to determine your second job advancement choice, look at other guides, they have many factors that should contribute to your important choice.

choice

Back to top Go down