Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luckless Equips:

Go down

Luckless Equips: Empty Luckless Equips:

Post  vmvznv Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:50 am

Luckless Equips:

Not much here folks, But I’ll provide a sort of “by level” guide to what you should wear:

Levels 1-4: Whatever you started out with
Levels 5-8: Blue Clamdiggers, any color headband, club or fruit knife, Wooden Shield
Levels 8-10: Wooden Wand, Blue/Grey Training Pants/Shirt, Wooden Shield, Black Bandanna (if you have the money)
Levels 11-25: Wooden Wand, Wooden Fence/Panlid, Grey Sweat Pants, Orange/Blue T-Shirt, Black Bandanna/Brown Bamboo Hat/Ribbon Pig Headband, Black/White/Smelly Korean Shoes.
Levels 26-29: Same as above, except get Cammo Pants and any color Whitebottom shoes

At level 30, you are presented with a small dilemma: do you get the Sauna Robe or not? While at first glance, the robe might seem the better choice, it really isn’t all that simple. First, cammo pants + orange/blue t-shirt have the same combined defense as a robe (as far as looks go, I like the pants/shirt better than the robe). Then there’s the issue with scrolling. These will be the clothes you’ll have for the rest of your career as a luckless, so you’ll probably want to scroll them for def/hp. It’s pretty much pointless to use anything other than 10% def scrolls, as they give hp, which will help make up for your low def better than the defense you get will, making 100%s and 60% pointless. Here, the shirt/pants are the clear winner. Combined, they give you 14 slots to work with, as opposed to only 10 with the robe. Plus, a set of Cammo Pants and a Blue/Orange shirt are cheaper than one robe (and easier to get), so you can afford to fail a few times. However, if you are insanely rich, I suggest getting 60% overall Int scrolls, and scrolling a sauna robe.
Once you hit level 40, it’s time to get a Yellow Umbrella. This will be the most expensive purchase you’ll be required to make (scrolling your gear and getting a 2-int bandanna will be more expensive, but not necessary). After that, you’re set for life, unless we get new umbrellas, or you decide to get a more powerful yellow umbrella. http://www.onrpg.com/boards/92.html
vmvznv
vmvznv

Back to top Go down

Luckless Equips: Empty Re: Luckless Equips:

Post  times Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:54 am

At level 30, you are presented with a small dilemma: do you get the Sauna Robe or not? While at first glance, the robe might seem the better choice, it really isn’t all that simple. First, cammo pants + orange/blue t-shirt have the same combined defense as a robe (as far as looks go, I like the pants/shirt better than the robe). Then there’s the issue with scrolling. These will be the clothes you’ll have for the rest of your career as a luckless, so you’ll probably want to scroll them for def/hp. It’s pretty much pointless to use anything other than 10% def scrolls, as they give hp, which will help make up for your low def better than the defense you get will, making 100%s and 60% pointless. Here, the shirt/pants are the clear winner. Combined, they give you 14 slots to work with, as opposed to only 10 with the robe. Plus, a set of Cammo Pants and a Blue/Orange shirt are cheaper than one robe (and easier to get), so you can afford to fail a few times. However, if you are insanely rich, I suggest getting 60% overall Int scrolls, and scrolling a sauna robe.

times

Back to top Go down