Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eddie of the Dead finishes EOTN, thanks all

Go down

Eddie of the Dead finishes EOTN, thanks all Empty Eddie of the Dead finishes EOTN, thanks all

Post  oemcxi Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:13 pm

After 2 long weeks of Dungeons, Dungeons, Dungeons, with all kinds of basiners (THANKS). I now have put Eddie Of The Dead over the 1000pt mark for Eye of the North. I skipped one dungeon on HM b/c I knew I would have enough points without it and decided on going for the Big Daddy of all dungeons in HM. Slavers Exile would be the place and Duncan would be the kill that would put me over the top. Started yesterday with Duncan's cronies and ended up doing them again today so Solar could join us on the run. Had a great time with everyone as we rolled over everything in our path. Not a bad day doing all 5 parts of slavers exile in Hard Mode. I would say that it puts the Basin on par with any guild out there in terms of pure PVE output. I don't know of any other guilds that can do Slavers in one run. But we did it.

I would like to say thanks to every basiner out there that has joined in for runs, been on teamspeak to hear our adventures, or just cheered from the sidelines. Without the help of the basin and the friends I have here I never would have made it.

What's next? I am off to Vanquishing. After finishing all 3 chapters I will have enough titles (26) to put me over my goal of 25. Stay tuned for the next adventure. We start tomorrow. http://www.theamazonbasin.com/gw/forums/index.php?showtopic=9172
oemcxi
oemcxi

Back to top Go down