Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eddie of the Dead finishes a couple of more titles, thanks to all who came along

Go down

Eddie of the Dead finishes a couple of more titles, thanks to all who came along Empty Eddie of the Dead finishes a couple of more titles, thanks to all who came along

Post  oemcxi Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:16 pm

Well after a long hard few weeks I have finally completed the final step towards my ultimate goal of having some leather bound books. Today's titles were number 17 and 18. I finished Guardian of Elona and this allowed me to complete the Legendary Guardian skill track as well. I would like to thank everyone who has been along for this ride over the last few weeks, it has been a blast. I have been able to do more PVE with more basiners than I have done in a long time, and that is what makes things great around here. Today's journey ended with Piso and Clutch along for the ride. Thanks guys.

What's next for Eddie of the Dead?

Over the next few weeks I am going to work on Hero Handbooks in Hard Mode to max out Asuran points. I will also take requests of what people would like to go back and redo for those that need certain missions in Hard Mode in each chapter.

You all made this possible. Thanks so much. http://www.theamazonbasin.com/gw/forums/index.php?showtopic=8988
oemcxi
oemcxi

Back to top Go down