Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new GvG event in planning....

Go down

A new GvG event in planning.... Empty A new GvG event in planning....

Post  saeimc Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:30 am

I was thinking about organising a new GvG event, a bit like the GvG wednesday. It would also be held on weekdays, 1-3 times a week and it's main purpose would be to play as much as possible and introduce people to GvG.

It will be held on AB4 (seems that's where PvP happens lately) starting at 22h EST (that's 03h GMT I guess) and will probably last for 2-3 hours. I'll try to assume the job of organising it. I'm looking for feedbackon several questions :

1) are you interested in playing ? it should be basically open to everyone, regardless of his PvP experience.

2) which weekdays evenings would work better for you (wednesday are excluded for obvious reasons)

3) How "serious" do you consider we should be about our play level ? We have to place ourselves on the line that goes from totally casual to strictly organised. Three options so far:
a) totally casual. Bring what you want (including a level 18 PVE). Hench if needed. Ts completely optional. No preplanned strategy
b ) semi planned. Bring a PvP char that you know how to play. Specific roles have to be filled. PvE chars are not welcomed (except for the ones specifically geared for PvP) - dont have a PvP char ? Premades are decent. TS and some level of discipline required. No preplanned builds - however the build has to make sense.
c) Highly structured (somehow like in a GLT or Xei's Frenzy at the end). Specific 64 skills builds are discussed in the forum and respected. People are encouraged to play what they know better. People are required to sign for specific slots and have thei char ready at the start of the event. You can come as a beginner but you'll have to play a character from the official build (premades can sometimes be used though). Discipline and TS are a must.

That's it for now .... I'll post more after I see the feedback.http://www.theamazonbasin.com/gw/forums/index.php?showtopic=6712
saeimc
saeimc

Back to top Go down