Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GvG build Idea, Spiking with Rodgorts Invocation!

Go down

GvG build Idea, Spiking with Rodgorts Invocation! Empty GvG build Idea, Spiking with Rodgorts Invocation!

Post  saeimc Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:41 am

I've suggested this before, but heres a basic outline:
2 E/Me Running a Full Fire Build

15 (12+1+2) Fire
8 Insp
10 Energy Storage

1. Fireball
2. Immolate
3. Breath of Fire
4. Meteor Shower
5. Rodgorts
6. Big Shiny -20 glyph (elite)
7. Ether Signet for a quick boost when OOE
8.Res

2 E/Mo Running a Energy Storage/WoH Build with Rodgorts thrown in to help spike (first four skills can be changed to healing of preferance)

11 Heal
11 Energy Storage (10+1) (same as Fire)
10 Fire (plus any runes you might have unlocked)

1. WoH
2. Healing Breeze
3. Orison of Healing
4. Healing Touch
5. Rodgorts
6. Lesser Glyph
7. Purge Conditions
8. Remove Hex

2 Boon Prot Monks (i dont play monk so im not really sure how this goes)
1 Healparty Flagger
1. Me/Mo resser/help slow for the flagger/backup flagger (fast casting/illusion/ (maybe? dom?))

So the spike works like this, you call the spike, all the Es cast thier glyph, than rodgorts, if the target isnt dead, the E/Mes can cast Fireball THEN immolate to maximize damage. A forseeable problem i see is the 15 energy cost req for the E/Mos to cast Rodgorts may slow down spiking, so communication between those two and the party leader (best if one of them is the party leader) is superb. When the spike is called, the prot monks go into turbo to keep interupts as small as possible and health up until the healers return from the dmging.

Comments and Suggestions are more then welcome.
but im going to bed now (i hate the pacific coast.) http://www.theamazonbasin.com/gw/forums/index.php?showtopic=6083
saeimc
saeimc

Back to top Go down