Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Basin GVG and PVP, what it might look like down the road.

Go down

Basin GVG and PVP, what it might look like down the road. Empty Basin GVG and PVP, what it might look like down the road.

Post  saeimc Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:14 am

First, Ceolstan, I am sorry you were unable to play with us when you wanted to. One of the many goals I had personally set for the dead this season was to pull some of the leadership into our games to see what they thought of what we were doing and what could be done differently. I love getting other people's ideas and comments to help us out. So I apologize.

Second, when this ladder season ends, and I am still not sure on the date, Eddie, Rachel (my lovely wife) and maybe some others from the dead will be back in the basin for a ladder season. Others from the dead may go to other GLT's or may choose to do other things that will benefit them. I am going to have some goals for myself, my new basin guild, and main basin GVG/PVP.

Why? you might ask. Well, because I believe with set goals that we may grow and continue to expand. A stagnant PVP base from the main guilds benefits no one.

IMO only, PVP as we know it can't continue with a base of players that have to learn it from people that are involved in it only casually.

I vow to do my best to allow new players, older players with little or no experience, and anyone who wants to try, to get into PVP and GVG. I am not sure of the best way to do this, but will use this thread to try to get some ideas on what is needed to foster a new growth in PVP.

So, what I need from you, the basin member, is to think. Now, now, I know that some of you are in college and finals are going on and your brains are probably fried from thinking to much already (Kitt comes to mind), but just take a second, and fire off some ideas on what kinds of things, either stuff that used to happen (Sunday night Team Arenas for instance), or new stuff (GVG for newbies, in which the majority of the team is new players, not GLT subs (if possible)).

So, the first idea is mine, GVG for newbies this will be for people that don't GVG on a regular basis (JAYLING), or for the newest basin members we can find.

None of this will be starting soon, not until we end this ladder season, but I really want to get started on what could be happening on day 1 of the new season. So, please give me a shout as to what you think GVG may be for the main basin and ways I can help to create new converts to the darkside. http://www.theamazonbasin.com/gw/forums/index.php?showtopic=4339
saeimc
saeimc

Back to top Go down