Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amazon Basin [AB], not just Wednesdays anymore!, the few, the proud

Go down

Amazon Basin [AB], not just Wednesdays anymore!, the few, the proud Empty Amazon Basin [AB], not just Wednesdays anymore!, the few, the proud

Post  saeimc Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:29 am

So yeah I don't have the largest presence in the guild here but I finally made it to a group meeting and I had a great time. That is if you call losing horribly to Guardians of Basin a great time, haha. (super smack down)
I'm gonna be there next wednesday night, are you?

But I earned 300+ faction points in 2 other victories! A great learning experience all in all, and its fun to finally participate in a guild war! i mean, that IS the name of the game, no?

I really want to make a motion here that more people be online! There were only 6 people online tonight and I've noticed in general that there just aren't a lot of people on usually, despite everyone in the guild being chosen to be here based on time zone. Do the other guilds have that problem? http://www.theamazonbasin.com/gw/forums/index.php?showtopic=2715
saeimc
saeimc

Back to top Go down