Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quick Shot % DPS Increase And Build

Go down

Quick Shot % DPS Increase And Build Empty Quick Shot % DPS Increase And Build

Post  saeimc Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:35 am

I put this thread in this subforum because it’s probably of more use to PvP players. If you don’t want to read through the whole thing, go to “Conclusions”.

EDIT: Frenzy does indeed affect QS. However, I got more precise timing figures, so I've removed the nitty gritty calculations and updated the figures.

Quick Shot - Elite Bow Attack. Shoot an arrow 2 times faster than normal. Cost: 5 Energy, Cast: 1, Recharge: 1. (Thank you brian bot).

A shortbow’s cooldown time is 2 seconds, but that doesn’t show us the whole picture. What really happens is there’s 1.25 (5/4) seconds of rest time when your character stands around doing nothing, and .75 (3/4) seconds of pull-back time when your character loads the arrow and pulls back on the bowstring (other weapons also have a backswing time, probably also .75 seconds). With a 33% attack speed boost, the rest time is .83 (5/6) seconds and the pull-back time is .5 (1/2) seconds. Note that Quick Shot ignores the rest time and halves the pull-back time. http://www.theamazonbasin.com/gw/forums/index.php?showtopic=3332
saeimc
saeimc

Back to top Go down