Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Group Build?, If anyone's interested.

Go down

A Group Build?, If anyone's interested. Empty A Group Build?, If anyone's interested.

Post  sznnp Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:01 am

This Group Build, has a strong Necromancer and Monk influence. The group build would be good for PvP, PvE and maybe even for GvG. A lot of this will focus on a high turnover rate of death. Death is not the end but only the beginning for this group build. As the Warriors are killed off, they can be revived with Vengeance and receive Death Nova to deal massive damage once they pass into the afterlife again. Also, any other corpses can be raised into Bone Minions that receive Death Nova and explode like those damn Stygian Dolls in Diablo II (you know what I'm talking about). A lot of this is dependant on a caller who will call out the monks or major targets and direct the warriors, elementalists, defilers, and minions.

The basic outline for this group build:

N/Mo
N/Mo
Mo/N
W/N
W/Mo
E/N
N/E
Me/N

Mind you that, most of the characters should have skills that are DoT, Weakness, Poison, or something else to slow and degrade the opponents. So that the groups Warriors can deliver the final blows and wipe them clean from the playing field.

I personally haven’t played any Mesmers, Elementalists, Necros, or even Monks for that matter, I’ve played Warriors. But after looking over these professions skills a little, I think the combinations of professions I’ve stated will work very well, if the proper skills are implemented for the group build.

This is only an idea. This whole group build could do great and it could blow up in my face or anyone else’s for that matter. I would though like to try this out very much. If anyone is interested in this idea, please fell free to PM me for next BWE. Also, if any one has any ideas for the professions listed, please state them. I’ve come up with a build for the Warrior/Necro.

Class: Warrior / Necromancer

Attributes: (cost)
Strength: 10 (61)
Hammer Mastery: 10 (61)
Blood Magic: 7 (28)
Curses: 7 (28)
Death Magic: 6 (21)

Total attribute points used: 199/200

Skills:
1) Heavy Blow - (6 adrenaline,0 casting cost,0 recharge time) Lose all adrenaline. If this attack hits a foe suffering from weakness, that foe is knocked down and you strike for 20 more damage.
2) Crushing Blow - (5 energy,0 casting time,10 recharge time) If this attack hits, you strike for 13 more damage. If you hit a knocked-down foe, you inflict a deep wound, lowering your target's maximum health by 20% for 15 seconds.
3) Staggering Blow - (5 energy,0 casting time,30 recharge time) If this hammer blow hits, target will suffer from weakness for 15 seconds.
4) Devastating Hammer (elite) - (7 adrenaline,0 casting time,0 recharge time) If Devastating Hammer hits, your target is knocked down and suffers from weakness for 15 seconds. This is an elite skill.
5) Life Siphon - (10 energy,2 casting time,2 recharge time) For 18 seconds, target suffers health degeneration of 2 and you gain health regeneration of 2.
6) Faintheartedness - (10 energy,2 casting time,5 recharge time) For the next 25 seconds, target foe's attack speed is reduced and that foe suffers health degeneration of 2.
7) Suffering - (15 energy,2 casting time,20 recharge time) Target foe and all nearby foes are hexed with Suffering for 17 seconds. While hexed, they suffer health degeneration of 2.
Cool Well of Suffering - (15 energy,2 casting time,10 recharge time) Exploit target corpse to create a well of suffering at its location. For 13 seconds, enemies in that area suffer health degeneration of -3. http://www.theamazonbasin.com/gw/forums/index.php?showtopic=691
sznnp
sznnp

Back to top Go down