Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quest for a Netherdrake

Go down

Quest for a Netherdrake Empty Quest for a Netherdrake

Post  pwppxb Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:44 pm

Just like my Quest for an Epic Flying Mount, I have now started a new quest. I've actually been at it for a little while now. I'm working towards the Netherdrake flying mount.

The quest it self is much more boring and easy to predict then the previous quest. Dailies, dailies, and more dailies. Run around Netherwing Ledge doing all the daily quests I can. Unfortinately most are farming style quests. Get X amount of these, kill X amount of those. Not the most exciting, but I guess it gets the job done.

I actually started them in order to get some gold in my pockets. With most of the daily quests being 12g a pop, some a little more, it was a great way to not only fund my Hunter and his push to 375 Leatherworking, but also fund my Rogue and is travels to 49 Twinkdom.

Before I knew it, I had hit revered with Netherwing. So now that I'm about half way there, and doing some number crunching, I should have my Netherdrake in a few weeks. If I was able to do every daily quest I can every day, I'd have it in about a week. But that just won't happen. I'm thinking three weeks to a month before I get it, unless I find a ton of eggs. It shouldn't be too long anyway.
http://www.worldofwar.net/forums/blogs/viewblog.php?userid=273881&entry=662
pwppxb
pwppxb

Back to top Go down