Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quest for a Netherdrake Part III

Go down

Quest for a Netherdrake Part III Empty Quest for a Netherdrake Part III

Post  pwppxb Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:40 pm

Well this was sooner then I thought it would be!

So I had done everything I could think of and came out with 20375 Netherwing rep. I was so close! Then I remembered. There are the odd non-daily quest that are drops from some of the mobs. So I did a little research and sure enough, there was a quest that was a two parter and would easily give me enough rep to get exalted. So off I went!

It didn't take long, 5 or 6 kills and I had what I needed. I ran back to who I could complete the quest with as fast as I could! This particular quest chain even had a decent little bit of back story to it, which made it all the better. Once I handed the quest in it was off to finish the second part.

Found who I needed to talk to, talked to him and ran back once again. Handed in the second quest and BAM! Exalted! Once you hit exalted the couple of quests you need to do before you can choose your Netherdrake are pretty cool. I don't want to spoil them so I won't say much except you get a cool ride back to Shatt. Very Happy

Anywho, I'm now a proud owner of a Netherdrake! I'll post a picture later. Very Happy http://www.worldofwar.net/forums/blogs/viewblog.php?userid=273881&entry=688
pwppxb
pwppxb

Back to top Go down