Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will I be able to take my existing characters to the new areas in GW:EN?

Go down

Will I be able to take my existing characters to the new areas in GW:EN? Empty Will I be able to take my existing characters to the new areas in GW:EN?

Post  wtzvd Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:53 am

Will I be able to take my existing characters to the new areas in GW:EN? Do they keep their items, levels, and so on?

Absolutely. GW:EN is an expansion, and therefore you will play GW:EN with your characters from any or all of the previous campaigns: the original Guild Wars campaign, Factions, and Nightfall. Inventory items, skills, ranks, titles, and other possessions and attainments from previous campaigns remain yours and are usable within GW:EN.

Can people who own GW:EN play with those who do not?

Yes. Each campaign—the original Guild Wars, Factions, and Nightfall—offers access to a specific continent or area of a continent. The same applies to Guild Wars: Eye of the North. You and your friends can play together on the Battle Isles and on any continents all members of your group have access to, which is determined by the campaign(s) each of you own.

Will the character level ceiling of 20 be raised with GW:EN?

No, the maximum character level will remain at 20 for GW:EN.

Can I buy GW:EN from the in-game or NCsoft store?

Yes, GW:EN will be available via the Guild Wars Official (online) Store and via the PlayNC website on the day the game is released through retail outlets.

What languages will GW:EN support?

GW:EN will support Chinese Traditional, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, and Spanish at its release.

What are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Guild Wars: Eye of the North?

Minimum System Specs:
Windows XP/2000/ME/98/Vista
Intel Pentium III 1 GHz or equivalent
512 MB RAM
DVD-ROM Drive
3 GB Available HDD Space
ATI Radeon 8500 or NVIDIA GeForce 3 Series Video Card with 64 MB of VRAM
16-bit Sound Card
Internet connection
Keyboard and mouse
DirectX 8

Recommended System Specs:
Windows XP/2000/Vista
Intel Pentium 4 2.0 GHz or equivalent
1 GB RAM
DVD-ROM Drive
4 GB Available HDD Space
ATI Radeon 9600 or NVIDIA GeForce FX 5700 series video card or above
16-bit Sound Card
Internet connection
Keyboard and mouse
DirectX 9 http://www.guildwars.com/products/eyeofthenorth/features/eyeofthenorth-faq.php
wtzvd
wtzvd

Back to top Go down