Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GVG in the main guilds, introducing new people to GVG

Go down

GVG in the main guilds, introducing new people to GVG Empty GVG in the main guilds, introducing new people to GVG

Post  saeimc Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:27 am

I have noticed a trend lately on the weekends for the main guilds in GVG to have a WHOLE lot of GLT members...now I am NOT opposed to anyone playing GVG...I love playing in the basin and if nothing is going on in the dead I have no problem dropping over to the main guild so that I can play with others...but I have seen it where people who are NEW to GVG are sitting ALOT...now I am all for rotating and allowing everyone to play but if there are new people that are sitting out match after match...then that will turn them off to GVG...and the point, I thought, was to have fun and teach others...

What can we do...well...I am going to ask all those in the DEAD...that if people are GVG'ing and they have 10, 12, 14 or whatever...then allow the people who are NOT in the GLT's to play...most of us are on Team Speak and can be found easily if people NEED to sit out...I am not sure what the policy is anymore in the main guilds...but it used to be that everyone rotated...and I think until the leadership makes a determination on this that we need to try to help bring along some new players..that is the only way for GVG to grow in the basin...thanks...and please don't flame... http://www.theamazonbasin.com/gw/forums/index.php?showtopic=3758
saeimc
saeimc

Back to top Go down