Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GvG show the monks some love, and other random advice

Go down

GvG show the monks some love, and other random advice Empty GvG show the monks some love, and other random advice

Post  sznnp Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:52 am

Target Calling and following

1. One Person Calls
2. No target up press "c" , then spam "t" untill your on target
3. When in doubt press "t" . This includes monks when possible. (not often but very necessary at critical times ie Killing Guild Lord with a few secs left)
4. call "need Target when one isn't up and see rule 2
5. When learning to target call take your time relax when everyone follows rule 2 it's all cool
6. When target calling try to announce "switching target" and if you can monk (5). A general rule is switch after 10 sec or wait for 40 sec you'll have to read some awesome posts on the subject. Oh feel free to switch when its dead.
7. "It's almost dead" so I didn't follow target. Always FOLLOW TARGET you may be the leader next match

Ganking the Guild Lord : less than full team goes after opponent Guild Lord. Just not my style. If a team is good enough to smack your entire team for 30 dp then they have a Leader that will not allow there team to be Ganked.

Monks need lots of Luv

1. How can you show the monks luv when you run out of healing range and die. We live for a flawless victory.

2. Enemy Archers will rip a monk with DP to shreads. Leaders please kill all archers enroute to guild lord when possible.

3. Hold that Flag stand a monk with +10 moral is a happy monk indeed.

I only got a chance to play a few games and I was very impressed by the quality of players. Several Players stepped up to Leadership roles and tried target calling, flag running and it was awesome. Real team work. http://www.theamazonbasin.com/gw/forums/index.php?showtopic=2881
sznnp
sznnp

Back to top Go down