Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kornelia Template - Str Glaiver My Version

Go down

Kornelia Template - Str Glaiver My Version Empty Kornelia Template - Str Glaiver My Version

Post  jeunfb Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:58 am

This guide is meant to analyse my STR Fire Glaive Build and give insight into what skills are useful and what other skills might be good to consider. It's not meant for people to copy my template completely so I will be a bit vague on the exact layout of my own personal template.

In doing so, I am hoping people will gain more insight on how to build characters better, and have a little bit of personality to their builds instead of seeing everyone with the exact same build.

I hope you enjoy, there will be more to come if you guys like this guide.

P.S. Don't train everything in here unless you read my SP farming guide and was successful at doing it

Weapon: Glaive

Armor:

Garment: A good choice to balance your magical defense adding 20% runspeed and conserving 20% mana cost (On a full str char that has low mana to begin with) The balance comes from garment's naturally high magical defense and your own natural high str values giving you a descent amount of physical defense.

Your weakest opponent will be garment wearing nuker all int or hybrid (Alot of int builds like to wear garment for the extended runspeed and save them mana on their very high mana cost of their "big bomb" nukes.

Protector: The middle of the ground between armor and garment, some will argue that it's not as tough as armor or as cost efficient as garment so stay away, but my argument is you save a little and protect your ass both ways so I like wearing this.

Armor: You already have great physical defense drawn from your strength why not add more? Well this would be effective if you're planning to mostly fight str builds, of course you'd have the advantage on a fight against the same build wearing any other armor, but a fire glaiver lacking a shield, what's to protect you from those fast running hard nuking int builds? Get ready to be toasted if they're around. If you find yourself fighting alot of armor totting str builds this is a good choice, but beware of nukers they will rape you.

Masteries:
XxXXxXXxXXxXXxXXxXXxXXxXXxXXxXXxXXxXXxXXxXXxX
XxX Heuksal - Do not train any books not listed here. XxX
XxXXxXXxXXxXXxXXxXXxXXxXXxXXxXXxXXxXXxXXxXXxX

Soul Spear (Max) - Hardest hitting and stun effect. But long charge at book 1
Book 2 has a very quick overhead swing more powerful, and the stun effect is priceless due to the fact you cannot pill out of it.
Book 3 if you ever reach that level double taps, so just imagine the damage output this skill can dish, Don't miss out on this skill it's priceless for this build.

Ghost Spear Petal (Max) - Insta cast area effect.
A very good finishing move, if you're soulspear doesn't kill them you can follow up with this usually finishes monsters and people off very well, however the cooldown (The recovery time after you swing) is quite long which is why I refer to this one as a finishing move.

Flying Dragon Flow (Max) -This is your opening attack, or finishing if someone decides to run from you, Spear int builds the damage is very gimpy, but on a fire str glaiver this is known to be overpowered. And this is the only ranged attack you will have, but it hits like a mack truck.

Cheolsam Force (Max) - Health inc passive. More health more chance to pot up, no explanation needed anyone training the heuksal line should take this passive it's one of the best passives available.

Damage Output Ideas:
Open with Flying Dragon
Follow Up with Soul Spear
Insert Chain Spear Here if Enemy is Str Build otherwise go right to petal.
Finish up with Ghost Spear Petal http://www.silkroadtavern.com/strategy/guide/439
jeunfb
jeunfb

Back to top Go down