Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my quest for a mount

Go down

my quest for a mount Empty my quest for a mount

Post  pwppxb Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:12 pm

Ugg. I just wrote a very lengthy intro blog about how I'm a 37 warrior making a valient attemp at getting my first mount, and the forums say "invalid blog." So instead of typing all that againg, I'll give you the readers digest version. -------

I am not a special WoW player, I don't dominate playing time or have a bagillion gold and 84 70s, im just a normal, casual, WoW player who just got hooked in time for the summer months.------------

The main purpose of this blog is to track how long it will take me to get a mount. I am a 37 fury warrior, and i basicly started playing WoW becuase i was under the (mis)conception that if i played I could have one of those dwarf rams. So, of course, I became a human. Oh joy, a horse. But, still, my friends who played told me that getting a mount would be the most fun thing I could do. So, the quest continues. I hope to have another post when I hit 38, or earlier if I start getting camped in the wonderfull STV.

tata for now-
Thor http://www.worldofwar.net/forums/blogs/viewblog.php?userid=356276&entry=486
pwppxb
pwppxb

Back to top Go down