Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BUILD 4/4 split, first draft

Go down

BUILD 4/4 split, first draft Empty BUILD 4/4 split, first draft

Post  jeunfb Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:31 pm

This should get modified as things go on, I'm not the best build maker, but I wanted to put something together for a rough template so we could play.

First 4:

W/D

Charge (try to get the length up to at least 10 seconds)
Frenzy
Sever Artery
Gash
Sun & Moon Slash
Savage Slash
Pious Haste or Rush
Res Sig

N/E

Toxic Chill
Price of Failure
Faintheartedness
GoLE
Rising Bile
Signet of Lost Souls
Storm Djinn's Haste
Necrotic Traversal

Me/N

Tainted Flesh
Mantra of Inscriptions
Leech Signet
Signet of Humility
Rotting Flesh
Rising Bile
Illusion of Haste
Res Sig

Mo/E

Signet of Removal
Guardian
Infuse
Prot. Spirit
Reversal of Fortune
Patient Spirit
Divine Healing
Storm Djinn's Haste

Second 4:

Same as the first 4. What can I say, I have a hard enough time getting 4 done.

I didn't bother with attribute specs, they shouldn't be that hard to figure out. Don't waste points in run skills, they should only be used when absolutely necessary and Charge is not up. The build is about movement, hit and run tactics, and killing NPCs or taking advantage of out of position enemy. Mesmer keeps Tainted on everyone, Rotting Flesh where appropriate, harass a healer with sigs (keep up MoI), and spread Rising Bile along with Necro. Necro keep melee in check with Price of Failure and Faint, spread damage and poison with Toxic Chill, and spread Rising Bile with the Mes. Warrior spread bleeding and DW, keep team moving with Charge. Monk use Sig of Removal to keep cond/hexes off team so as not to slow down movement, divine healing every 15 seconds (earshot, stay in range of your team) and otherwise do your thing.

Don't engage unless you have a clear advantage. As long as you are running the other team around, the other team of 4 can be at work on NPCs. You cannot take deaths. There are 3 res sigs per team and that is it. Necro has Necrotic Traversal instead of Res Sig to make surprise visits into enemy base when the other team has the thief.

It may not work, and that's fine, things can be changed up as we go along. But it's just for fun and to run around being a little crazy. http://www.theamazonbasin.com/gw/forums/index.php?showtopic=9323
jeunfb
jeunfb

Back to top Go down